Collaborative, assertive, flexible, passionate, driven, inspired. These aren’t just nice words, they’re the start of every great Fluidigm career.
We are a growing community of thinkers and creators, dedicated to pursuing the fundamental truths of biology. We seek to empower and inspire our customers and each other to push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?” As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and high-throughput genomics using microfluidic technology, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
And if you’re into all that too, we’re ready to commit to you.
Fluidigm is looking for an inspiring and driven Senior Marketing Manager of Genomics to develop an insightful marketing strategy for NGS and qPCR markets, and create, execute and manage the integrated marketing programs that will build awareness and convert opportunities. The Senior Marketing Manager of Genomics will play a vital role in the growth of our business.
- Skillful in the art and science of marketing, from digital to traditional, inbound to outbound.
- You are equally creative and data-driven, adept at delivering ideas, content, and metrics.
- A self-starter that is able to take projects from strategy through execution with a high attention for detail.
- Inspired by scientists – our customers – and their contributions to biological discovery and improving human health.
- Motivated by turning leads into opportunities, opportunities into customers, and customers into evangelists for Fluidigm.
- Ready to take our business into the next level by developing a global marketing strategy and rolling up your sleeves to execute your plan.
- Develop the global marketing strategy and create actionable marketing programs to drive high value sales leads and profitable revenue.
- Build effective relationships with Product Management, R&D, Commercial and other key functions to ensure a successful launch and adoption of new products.
- Collaborate with regional marketing colleagues to deploy your programs into their territories.
- Manage projects, agencies, resources, and timelines in order to meet objectives on time and on budget.
- Capture and analyze metrics to improve ROI and optimize programs.
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, including better-than-average benefits and growth opportunities, as well as a dynamic and rewarding company culture.
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work.”
- A BA/BS in Molecular Biology or related discipline.
- An advanced degree is preferred; MBA or equivalent executive business education a plus.
- 5-7 years experience in Market Development or Product Management in the life science industry.
- A strong understanding of next generation sequencing and qPCR and customer needs in both translational research and clinical markets.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, customer orientation, presentation and problem solving skills.
- A great track record of developing and executing highly-successful multi-channel marketing campaigns with demonstrable results.
- The ability to develop and deliver differentiated value propositions with consistency and clarity across the commercial organization and customer base.
- A belief that collaboration among multiple partners is the key to delivering great, highly-impactful marketing programs.
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person.
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback.
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year.
- Offer onsite yoga classes, massages, randomly free and good food, friendly greetings, gym equipment and, seriously, a lot more.