As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and a cutting-edge leader in production genomics, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
Fluidigm is looking for a Stock Plan Administrator who will be responsible for administration of the Company’s equity programs. This position is the primary contact for all issues relating to the equity plans, procedures, individual grants and exercises. This position is a member of the External Reporting team and requires effective interfacing with key business partners in payroll, accounting, tax, financial reporting, human resources, legal as well as executive team and board of director.
- Manage the planning and administration of all aspects of Fluidigm's global equity programs for time- and performance-based stock options, restricted stock and employee stock purchase plans both domestically and internationally
- Manage Company’s equity data using Fidelity WPS
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end stock plan reconciliations, custom reports and annual SEC filings Form 10-Qs and 10-Ks, and proxy statements
- Implement best practices with effective SOX controls, and assist with automation of processes to enable efficient, accurate and timely processing of equity award data
- Oversee internal and external audits and investigations relating to equity matters
- Manage and respond to all employee inquiries, communications regarding equity plans, Fidelity accounts and employee education
- Liaise with internal and external counsel and worldwide locations on international stock plan requirements
- Assist the Legal Department with maintenance and filing Rule 144 paperwork and Forms 3, 4 and 5 in a timely manner
- Prepare related reports as part of Compensation Committee reporting
- Perform a high level of customer service in responding to employee and management inquiries
- Minimum six (6) years of equity plan administration experience with at least 3 years at a public company
- CEP certification is a plus and experience with stock-based compensation expense calculations and SOX controls is highly desirable but not required.
- Clear understanding of global equity regulations as it relates to plan design, equity grants, terminations, and on-going annual grants
- Broad experience with a range of equity compensation instruments and plans, including stock options, RSUs, PSUs and ESPPs both in the US and internationally
- Previous working experience (Intermediate to expert level proficiency) with equity administration software (Primarily, Fidelity and Merrill Lynch)
- Knowledge of SEC and tax regulations related to equity compensation plans is a plus
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated experience managing third party vendor relationships.
- Strong technical knowledge of global securities, tax, and accounting rules for equity compensation plans
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and an ability to work independently and in a team environment; think creatively to solve problems/issues; stay organized in a fast-paced environment; and maintain good working relationships with vendors and other employees
- Ability to function in a highly confidential environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to clearly articulate content for the target audience
If you meet our requirements please apply online now with your resume.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.