Collaborative, assertive, flexible, passionate, driven, inspired. These aren’t just nice words, they’re the start of every great Fluidigm career.
We are a growing community of thinkers and creators, dedicated to pursuing the fundamental truths of biology. We seek to empower and inspire our customers and each other to push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?” As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and a cutting-edge leader in production genomics, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
Fluidigm is seeking an experienced Senior Technical Project Manager with in-depth knowledge of MS Dynamics AX . This is a Technical position for a person with experience with some of the functional use and features of MS Dynamics AX .
- Provide technical project Management and guidance to key Initiatives
- Dynamics AX development including X++ and general ERP System Integration
- Windows development utilizing state-of-the-art tools, including C#, Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET, Visual C++, MS SQL Server, MS Office development tools. Develop .NET assemblies, Objects for Enterprise Services and Active X controls.
- Systems utilization of the Internet, including standard Internet components such as web browsers, web servers (IIS, .NET Web Services, VB Script, XML, HTML, etc.).
- Research of new windows based tools for systems development and turnkey solutions.
- Data and system modeling and architecture.
Education and Experience
- 3+ Years of Dynamics AX Technical Project Management
- 2+ years of Dynamics AX development using X++ experience.
- 5+ years manufacturing, distribution, financial and consumer business systems analysis and design
- 5+ years systems design and analysis skills
- 5+ years development experience: C#, Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET, Visual C++, MS SQL Server, MS Office development tools. Develop .NET assemblies, Objects for Enterprise Services and Active X controls.
- Web development Experience (ASP.NET, IIS, NET Web Services, VB Script, XML, HTML, etc.)
- Experience in VB 6.0 development is a plus.
- Dynamics AX 2009/2012 Development certification is a plus.
- Experience working with end-users and analysts to define and clarify requirements and issues.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.