Fluidigm is looking for a motivated Sr. Director, Total Rewards.
- Embrace and create process improvements for all aspects of HR; look for opportunities to streamline HR processes wherever possible
- Participate in the development, implementation, communication and administration of the merit annual salary planning, long-term incentive/equity pay programs, and other reward and recognition programs
- Perform analyses and develop compensation program guidelines and policies
- Evaluate compensation programs including Radford Salary Surveys and others.
- Compare internal positions and salary ranges against other Life Science Companies, High-Tech, and Medical Device in the Bay Area and internationally for competitiveness.
- Develop job descriptions for new created positions
- Provide advice and counsel to management regarding all people related compensation issues
- Develop quarterly reports and metrics from HRIS system and other benchmarking sources
Do You Have?
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills; proficient in MS Office applications, as well as ADP/Workday & -HRIS systems such as Success Factors and Workday (Workday highly desired).
- Strong quantities and analytical skills, ability to communicate effectively orally and written
- Sales compensation design and administration
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business or related field with at least 7 years of experience working in an HR organization with responsibility for compensation
- Experience with Worday is a plus
- Experience with executive compensation design is highly desired
- Certified Compensation professional certificate is highly desired
- Proactive and takes ownership for producing positive results
- Contributes as a valued team member and colleague with leaders at all levels
- Demonstrates personal self-awareness and desire for continual learning and personal development
- Keeps commitments; exhibits candor and courage
- Must possess the presentation skills and professionalism to project a professional image, both internally and externally
- Must be willing to travel to international sites
- Willingness to pitch in and be hands on when needed
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
Sound good? Come join our team? Apply online now with your resume.