We are a growing community of thinkers and creators, dedicated to pursuing the fundamental truths of biology. We seek to empower and inspire our customers and each other to push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?” As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and a cutting-edge leader in production genomics, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
HRIS Analyst - Workday
The HRIS Workday Analyst is responsible for partnering with HR directors and their customers to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. The HRIS Analyst builds project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- System Maintenance: Assists in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS upgrades or patches; collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix; maintains HRMS tables; document process and results. Experience with Workday is required.
- Production Support: Provides support for HRMS, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performs scheduled activities; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Projects/Process Improvement: Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy; serves as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll, IT); uses project management skills in managing projects; may provide overall project management for a given HR initiative
- Reports/Queries: Creates, maintains and supports a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools; assists in the development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs; helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
- Training: Develops user procedures, guidelines and documentation; trains clients on new processes/functionality; trains new system users
- Individual Development: Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies; examines trends in information systems training, materials and techniques; participates in user group meetings/conferences
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience with 3-5 years with Workday (or other HCM) experience, and/or Master's degree in human resource management, MIS, computer science or related degree preferred
- 2 years of project management experience
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions