Collaborative, assertive, flexible, passionate, driven, inspired. These aren’t just nice words, they’re the start of every great Fluidigm career.
We are a growing community of thinkers and creators, dedicated to pursuing the fundamental truths of biology. We seek to empower and inspire our customers and each other to push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?” As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and a cutting-edge leader in production genomics, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
And if you’re into all that too, we’re ready to commit to you.
Fluidigm is looking for a talented Validation Engineer. This role will work closely with the proteomic and genomic reagent manufacturing teams to ensure all equipment and processes are properly qualified.
- Passionate about working for a company that creates cutting edge scientific solutions
- Inspired by the opportunity to learn and use a variety of instrumentation and techniques.
- Ensure all reagent manufacturing equipment and processes are properly validated and conform to regulatory requirements
- Be responsible for preparing IQ/OQ/PQ/PPQ validation protocols and reports.
- Work with external vendors to schedule and document PM/calibration visits per the equipment master plan.
- Interface with a variety of cross functional work teams to ensure new products and processes are efficiently transferred into manufacturing
- Evaluate new equipment requirements and prepare RFQ documentation
- Maintain manufacturing instruments and other laboratory equipment as needed
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, including better-than-average benefits and growth opportunities, as well as a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- B.S. degree in engineering or life science discipline required
- Minimum of 4-6 years of industry experience required, preferably in a regulated environment
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485
- Excellent writing skills and previous experience preparing IQ/OQ/PQ/PPQ documentation
- Previous experience validating spreadsheet/software is a plus
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and ultimately troubleshoot independently
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
Sound good? Apply online now with your resume.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.