As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and a cutting-edge leader in production genomics, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
Fluidigm,located in South San Francisco, CA seeks a motivated and experienced Vice President / Senior Director of Investor Relations to lead and execute the investor relations function in collaboration with key members of the Executive Management team.
- Craft and implement Fluidigm’s investor relations strategy, including appropriate investor targeting and messaging.
- Manage our corporate communications function.
- Be the voice of the investment community in our internal decision-making processes.
- Become intimately familiar with our product/market strategy, competitive dynamics, and key performance indicators and effectively communicate them to the investment community
- Be responsible for day-to-day management of analyst and investor inquiries as the key point of contact for the investment community.
- Manage the quarterly earnings process which includes compilation of key business trends and preparation of official company disclosures (e.g. press releases, earnings scripts, etc.).
- Manage the IR calendar and organize and accompany senior management on roadshows and investor conferences.
- Establish strong relationships with investors and sell-side analysts.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, sales, finance, and legal teams.
- A degree in Science or Finance or equivalent majors. A graduate degree in management will be a strong plus.
- At least 10 years prior experience in sell- or buy-side research or investor relations.
- Knowledge of life science tools healthcare markets.
- High integrity and established credibility with the investment community.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to compile and synthesize large amounts of data.
- A positive and outgoing attitude
- Strong presentation skills; comfortable presenting to senior leaders, executives, sell-side analysts and investors.
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person
- Provide a highly competitive compensation package, including strong benefits and growth opportunities.
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
- Host excellent company-wide events multiple times a year
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.