Product Management Intern, Genomics
Collaborative, assertive, flexible, passionate, driven, inspired. These aren’t just nice words, they’re the start of every great Fluidigm career.
Fluidigm is looking for a motivated Product Management intern to support our Production Genomics product portfolio that includes systems for PCR-based analysis and NGS library preparation. This individual will help evaluate potential products and develop new sales and marketing tools to grow our business.
- Interested in learning how products are brought to market
- Excited to wet-test new product prototypes in the lab
- Motivated to help our sales force drive revenue growth
- Develop and execute experiments to test new products, in consultation with Marketing and R&D
- Develop Microsoft-Excel based tools to support our Salesforce
- Work closely with key functional groups to complete projects including R&D, Sales, Business Development, and Corporate Marketing.
You Must Have
- A Bachelors or postgraduate degree with experience in molecular biology
- Hands-on experience preparing libraries for next generation sequencing and with PCR and NGS-based analysis
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Previous experience with lab automation tools is desired
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Self-motivation and strong attention to detail
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic organization