Collaborative, assertive, flexible, passionate, driven, inspired. These aren’t just nice words, they’re the start of every great Fluidigm career.
We are a growing community of thinkers and creators, dedicated to pursuing the fundamental truths of biology. We seek to empower and inspire our customers and each other to push limits and envision ever more creative answers to “what if…?” As the industry pioneer in revolutionary single-cell technology and a cutting-edge leader in production genomics, we are committed to enabling biological exploration at every level.
And if you’re into all that too, we’re ready to commit to you.
Fluidigm is looking for a motivated Productive Designer to assist in the protection and evolution, as necessary, all aspects of the visual identity and style for Fluidigm communications across all channels both internally and externally.
- Passionate about working for a company that creates cutting edge scientific solutions
- Inspired by the opportunity to assist in creating superior and original designs for a variety of media
- Motivated to establish good working relationships with a diverse team who often have strong opinions
- Collaborate with marketing managers and internal clients as well as the writing and web teams to develop and produce dynamic communications
- Participate in all aspects of the production of campaign deliverables including customer presentations, flyers, brochures, digital marketing assets, advertising and events
- Follow market trends and apply a keen understanding of visual audience engagement to maximize the effectiveness of our original content
- Partner to maintain high quality brand guidelines and customer experience globally
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package and a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience in graphic design or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of professional production design experience in an agency or in-house studio
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media
- Full and technical understanding of Adobe CC and Mac OS, and working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Acrobat. Short cut wizardry a plus.
- Experience with HTML and CSS a plus
- Strong conceptual skills and a high-level sense of design, layout and typography
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to balance divergent projects and competing deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Support you in your ongoing development and contribution both as an employee and a person
- Value your contribution and enlist your feedback
Sound good? Apply online now with your resume.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.