Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for an experienced and driven Marketing Operations Manager to project manage the development and execution of multichannel marketing campaigns to deliver high impact. In this role you will have the opportunity to work across all our key markets and technologies from industry leading mass cytometry technology to high value genomics applications. Daily contact with marketing leaders and the creative team is a key part of the job with an essential role in the organization that is both demanding and fulfilling.
- Report to the Director of Marcom/Learning and Development and be primarily responsible for the project management of global marketing campaigns and deliverables.
- Develop, implement, and maintain marketing project management processes to facilitate efficient production of high impact campaigns.
- Create and maintain project schedules and monitor progress, manage assets and timelines for programs, newsletters and campaigns. Partner closely with subject matter experts to understand and meet project requirements (including invoice/budget management), audience needs and timelines.
- Partner with external agencies to monitor timely delivery of outbound marketing deliverables.
- Work closely with Marketing team to manage the workflow. Partner closely with designers to manage ongoing updates of foundational assets including graphics standard guidelines, the brand playbook, icon libraries, PPT templates, corporate presentation decks, etc.
- Develop plans for high visibility projects and programs by identifying requirements, dependencies and building work schedules to manage to deadlines.
- Assist with the operational side of the department including tracking incoming jobs, securing resources, negotiating timelines and ensuring content is stored and backed up correctly.
- Communicate weekly status updates on schedules, resources, risks and dependencies. Lead weekly status meeting and dashboards to resolve issues and set weekly priorities.
- Passion and enthusiasm coupled with being a results oriented person who wants to make a difference.
- A BA/BS degree and 7+ years of project management experience managing the day-to-day operational and strategic aspects of marketing campaigns, projects and deliverables.
- Previous professional experience with an advertising or creative services agency is a plus.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques.
- Strong attention to detail within budgetary constraints, highly organized.
- Team player mentality with the ability to influence
- Expert-level knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint, and comfortable with Outlook functionality. Adobe Create Suite a bonus!
- A strong command of the English language and grammar.
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums (verbal, written, and presentation) and proven ability to deal with all styles of personalities.
- The ability to manage rapid change and is comfortable with problem solving while maintaining calm under pressure.
- The ability to work as part of a global team in an extremely fast-paced and multi-tasking environment, often under very tight timelines.
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!