Fluidigm has an immediate need for a Senior Manager Customer Experience to lead customer service activities and promote client satisfaction initiatives.
In addition to managing, guiding, and tracking the daily activities of the Sales Administration team within the Order Management function, the Senior Manager Customer Experience is responsible for developing and leading our customer experience (CX) transformation efforts across the organization.
The successful candidate will define, create, and lead the implementation and execution of strategies and processes that deliver a consistent and trusted service experience for Fluidigm customers.
This individual communicates and acts across various functions which touch on customer experience. Bringing together key members from those departments, and through close interaction with the commercial teams, s/he ensures consistency and a satisfying end-to-end experience.
The CX leader will oversee initiatives to gather and analyze customer feedback, identify customer pain points, lead key transformational projects, and effectively communicate progress to the organization.
Further responsibilities include assessing and ensuring customer data integrity in our systems of record as well as analyzing and improving existing order entry processes.
- Create the Customer Experience function from the ground up and develop supporting processes within the organization
- Educate the company on CX approaches and serve as the champion of CX at Fluidigm, encouraging all to employ customer-centric decision-making and prioritization
- Champion an elevated understanding of customer behavior, expectations, and specific areas of opportunities within Customer Service and across the organization
- Work closely with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Support teams to prioritize and evangelize the CX approach
- Guide the culture among customer experience touch points to ensure customer engagements are true to our beliefs, mission, and values.
- Manage data collection, develop and implement CX metrics and departmental KPI’s to be incorporated in metrics dashboards.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of customer feedback using leading practice research and analytics methodologies (surveys, etc). Analyze data and search for patterns and opportunities.
- Reduce variation in the customer experience across the world through facilitating the consistent adoption of best practices.
- Develop leading edge strategies to expand our reach, impact, and quality of customer engagement.
- Gain a first-hand understanding of how customers engage with the brand across all touch points and draw conclusions to continually evolve, improve, and optimize customer service.
- Outline the “service journey” to achieve the customer experience vision, including key benchmarks and measures of success.
Day to day management of order operations/customer service:
- Manage efficiently by staffing customer service to meet customer demand. Identify and implement technology to achieve this goal and be constantly planning for upward scaling of the team
- Leverage order volume and accuracy metrics in guiding and managing the team
- Align order entry processes across global order entry groups
- Set, communicate and monitor strategic goals of department
- Responsible for effective resolution of customer issues
- Responsible for escalation and action on all critical issues
- Create a nimble organization that responds quickly to our customers’ needs.
- BA/BS Degree
- 5 to 10 years of hands-on experience in a relevant business setting as part of a Sales Administration/Customer Service group.
- Expertise in customer experience with a proven record of developing customer facing strategies which drive customer satisfaction
- Proven experience delivering measurable improvements to business performance by enhancing the customer experience
- Highly motivated team player with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Proven track record in collaborating to drive organizational change, align team and achieve results in a cross functional environment
- Advanced analytical skills and process-oriented
- Ability to effectively design, document and communicate processes
- Strong customer service skills with focus on delighting customers. Ability to lead and motivate direct reports
- Superior interpersonal skills. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin