The Project Coordinator will coordinate New Product Commercialization activities for Mass Cytometry instrumentation projects. Reporting to our Senior Project Manager, primary responsibilities include project coordination (schedule, budget, and scope management) and administration (maintaining project documentation). To succeed in this role, you must have excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with many project teams to deliver results on tight deadlines.
This is a temporary position, with the option to transition into a permanent role in the future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Position Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Coordinate with various functional groups to ensure that project deliverables are on time, on budget and meet organizational standards
- Monitor and update project schedules, budgets and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Work with Project Manager on project issue tracking, change control management and document control activities
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Providing administrative support as needed
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering and Applied Sciences preferred, with 1-2 years related experience
- Knowledgeable in project management principles
- Diploma/Certificate in Project Management considered an asset
- Ability to effectively managed multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of documentation management/generation skills
- Strong communication skills, able to collaborate with stakeholders from cross disciplines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Visio, and SolidWorks considered an asset
- Attention to details
- Action-oriented and results-focused
- Travel required - less than 10%.
The Company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform The Company of your requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer.