Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for a Process Development Scientist to join our Genomics Operations team.
- Professionally represent the Reagent Operations group in cross-functional NPI teams
- Transfer and implement manufacturing processes for new reagent parts and product lines from R&D into a manufacturing environment
- Be responsible for creating and updating detailed BOMs, SOPs, manufacturing batch records and QC procedures for new or existing products
- Carry out pilot studies to prepare and validate new reagents, establish product stability and determine optimal parameters for packaging and shipping.
- Qualify new vendors for approval of new OEM items, update appropriate contracts and planning of forecast requirements.
- A minimum of 2-3 years (with PhD) or 5-6 years (with MS) in the biotech industry
- Hands-on experience in developing genomic assay technologies (e.g. qPCR and NGS) and broad experience in standard molecular biology techniques
- Experience with product transfer, manufacturing process improvement and scale-up
- Experience writing and validating manufacturing protocols, quality control test methods and assays
- Experience in ISO 9001 and ISO13485 guidelines
- Experience with ERP and PLM systems
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!