Fluidigm is looking for a Research Associate to join our Proteomics Reagent Development Group. The successful candidate will characterize antibodies for use on Fluidigm’s new Imaging Mass Cytometry platform.
- Passionate about working for a company that creates cutting edge scientific solutions
- Inspired by the opportunity to help develop high quality reagents for Fluidigm’s new imaging platform.
- Perform validation studies on new metal-conjugated antibody products for use with our novel Imaging Mass cytometry (IMC) technology
- Perform antigen retrieval and immunostaining on FFPE and frozen tissue sections
- Image stained tissues using immunofluorescence and IMC laser ablation
- Prepare reports for internal and external review
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as Research & Development, Reagent Manufacturing, and Quality Assurance
- Maintain records and laboratory environment to comply with regulatory requirements, good laboratory practices, and standard operating procedures
- Maintain manufacturing instruments and other laboratory equipment as needed
- Minimum of 1-3 years of laboratory experience in the Biotech industry required
- Previous work experience performing immunostaining of FFPE tissue sections required
- Prior experience with immunofluorescence and/or Mass Cytometry a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and ultimately troubleshoot independently
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, teamwork-oriented environment
Sound good? Apply online now with your resume.
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.