The Senior Systems Administrator will provide system and helpdesk support for our Canadian office, while working in a global team.
Core Job Responsibilities:
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide Helpdesk and Service Desk support for the local and remote staff
- Provide onsite support to local infrastructure
- Taking proactive ownership of incidents, escalating through to teams as required
- Documentation of all internal site hardware/software/networking
- Promote a customer focused culture that is aligned to the business requirements
- Provide weekend/Off-hours On Call support
- Provide level II System Administrator support for IT Infrastructure
Education and Experience
- Must have 5+ years of experience and hands on experience working Windows Server (2008\2012\2016) environments
- Must have Office 365 experience with good hands on experience on Skype for Business, and Exchange Online stack
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, working within a service desk environment using Jira ServiceDesk to manage ticket and incidents
- Experience in both Windows\Macs Desktop Operating System and Desktop applications, plus external product support.
- Experience in a Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory environments, understanding services as DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Group Policy and NTFS permissions.
- Computer networking troubleshooting experience
- Hands on experience managing Backup infrastructure (Symantec)
- Ability to work with teams that are geographically distributed.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize competing tasks.in a fast pace environment
- General commercial awareness of impact of client requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical terminology to people with limited or no technical understanding.
- Positive attitude, well organized, and able to deal with people at all levels.
- Experience in Microsoft In-tunes, Azure Cloud stack, PaloAlto Firewalls & SharePoint is an asset
- Ability to perform physical work and lift up to 60 pounds
- Additional tasks maybe assigned as per business requirements
The Company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform The Company of your requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer.