Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for a Scientist 1 to join our Single Cell Genomics R&D team.
- Actively participate in Single Cell Application Development.
- Provide everyday support of molecular biology activities such as sample cleanup and sample preparation for NGS
- Support our group’s cell culture program with possible cell culture duties as well as cell preparation for day to day experiments
- Take responsibility for data management of complete information packages for each experiment
- Have fun, are fully engaged, and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- A Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in a biological science with at least 3 years of industry or laboratory experiernce or PHD with at least 1 year of industry or laboratory experience
- Experience in handling cells and extracting nucleic acid from mammalian cells and Molecular Biology techniques
- Experience with Single Cell Genomics, NGS and microfluidics (is a plus, but not required)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (supposes proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.