Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for a Research Associate I/II in our Proteomics Reagent Operations. The team member will focus on the manufacturing of our conjugated antibodies, including all related tissue culture requirements. This includes antibody conjugations, selecting and growing appropriate cell lines for validation and QC, and preparing all necessary reagents for related manufacturing and testing of conjugated antibodies.
- Perform antibody-metal tag conjugations for a multitude of antibody/tag combinations for use in multiplex assays
- Perform tissue culture for cell lines related to the validation and QC of the tagged antibodies which will be offered in our catalog
- Perform quality control testing using standard ICP-Mass Spectrometry as well as our novel Mass Cytometry technology on our CyTOF instruments.
- Maintain records and laboratory environment to comply with regulatory requirements, good laboratory practices, and standard operating procedures
- Maintain manufacturing instruments and other laboratory equipment as needed
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, including better-than-average benefits and growth opportunities, as well as a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry or similar Life Science plus a minimum of 2-3 years in the Biotech Industry required
- Proven capability of using various analytical instruments for characterization and testing of produced reagents
- Experience in tissue culture required; experience with Flow Cytometry and/or Mass Cytometry a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Access and general understanding of ERP concepts
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and ultimately troubleshoot independently
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Sound good? Apply online now with your resume.