Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for a hands-on, experienced Service Product Manager who will be responsible for Fluidigm’s Worldwide Service Business.
The Service Product Manager role is responsible for Fluidigm’s Services business suite across service maintenance plans, installation, training, repair services and a parts catalogue of over 500 SKUs. This pivotal role manages on-market product offerings and full product life cycle responsibilities, including product roadmap design, pricing strategy, competitive positioning and deployment of sales collateral & training.
As owner of the Services portfolio, the Service Product Manager, ensures that the Fluidigm’s service offerings meet target revenue, margin, and market share goals. He/she works closely in partnership with Service Leadership, Marketing, and Service Sales to achieve commercial priorities and industry leadership via high value service offerings.
- Drives market driven product life cycle management activities across the services business to improve revenues, profitability, and growth trajectory
- Identifies new segment and market expansion opportunities, and defines successful penetration strategies to increase market share while securing existing installed base attachment rates and building competitive immunity
- Develops customer-oriented segmentation and corresponding value propositions
- Provides service sales support tools to demonstrate/quantitate value differentiators.
- Interfaces with corporate Marketing to support demand generation programs and product awareness campaigns.
- Work closely with Service leaders to ensure marketing support, guidance and/or direction is provided to the Service and Service Sales team
- Sets strategic direction for Product line, through prioritization of initiatives consistent with corporate strategy and revenue goals
- Bachelor required, MBA strongly preferred
- Advanced degree in biological sciences preferred
- 5-7 years of progressive responsible experience in product management
- Previous experience supporting a life sciences capital equipment service product line, including managing service plans and repair parts, highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain professional and personal relationships with key business partners and customers
- Able to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with subordinate, peers, and upper management
- Strong business acumen with proven track record of managing and prioritizing deadlines
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!