Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for an experienced Senior Manager IT PMO to join the Information Technology Team.
The Sr. Manager, IT PMO is responsible for the planning and implementing major projects/programs that have significant organizational impact or are linked to major goals defined in the organizational strategy. In addition, he/she develops the project management framework. The Sr. Manager, IT PMO also acts as business partner between the IT groups, lines of business and other stakeholders working with to develop, prioritize, and execute the IT portfolio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the IT PMO
- Prioritizes and provides project funnel with ROI for approvals
- Provides comprehensive PMO support to multiple projects (Schedules, Risks, Financial, Acquisitions, Reporting, Governance, Change Control)
- Creates and maintains Program or Project Schedules, to include critical milestones, dependencies and expected delivery dates for the desired capability. Coordinates with other schedule owners to ensure updates are provided and incorporated into the Program Plan.
- Develops program and executive level reports to monitor program and capability progress in an agile environment
- Assesses and reports schedule impacts due to changes in individual project schedules
- Creates release roadmaps and release timelines
- Prepares and distributes program/project status reports
- Develops executive and technical briefings
- Responds to time sensitive program data calls
- Performs reviews of project and technical documentation
- Provides recommendations for PMO process improvements
- Attends meetings, document meeting agenda/meeting minutes, and track action items
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 Years of experience in the Program and/or Project Management field (Bachelor’s Degree can count as three years, Bachelors and Masters can count as four years)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
- PMO experience
- Working experience with schedule management
- Experience with Portfolio Management support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin.