Would you like to join an innovative team creating technology to power groundbreaking insights in academic, clinical, pharma and biotech research?
Our life science analytical and preparatory systems in mass cytometry and genomics can be found in leading academic institutions, clinical research laboratories, and pharmaceutical, biotech and ag-bio companies worldwide. Our mission is bold and ambitious, powering advancements in human health research that can change lives.
Fluidigm is looking for a Quality Control Analyst I, Proteomics Reagents to perform routine Quality Control and validations on metal-conjugated antibody products using Mass Cytometry on our CyTOF and Imaging Mass Cytometry instruments.
This is a 6 month contract based in South San Francisco.
- Perform routine Quality Control and validations on metal-conjugated antibody products for use with our novel Mass Cytometry and Imaging Mass cytometry (IMC) technologies
- Perform cell culture for primary cells and cell lines related to the Quality Control and validation of metal-conjugated antibody products for our CyTOF instruments
- Perform immunostaining on tissue sections related to the Quality Control and validation of metal-conjugated antibody products for our new IMC instrument
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as Research & Development, Reagent Manufacturing, and Quality Assurance
- Maintain records and laboratory environment to comply with regulatory requirements, good laboratory practices, and standard operating procedures
- Maintain manufacturing instruments and other laboratory equipment as needed
- Enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, including better-than-average benefits and growth opportunities, as well as a dynamic and rewarding company culture
- Have fun, be fully engaged and promise to have a life beyond “work”
- A B.S. degree or M.S. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or similar life science discipline required; immunology background a plus
- Minimum of 2-3 years (with B.A./B.S.) experience in the Biotech industry required
- Proven capability of using various analytical instruments for the characterization and testing of produced reagents
- Experience in Cell Culture and/or Immunostaining required
- Experience with Flow Cytometry and/or Mass Cytometry required
- Previous work experience in a Quality Control role required
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Access and general understanding of ERP concepts
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and ultimately troubleshoot independently
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, teamwork-oriented environment
Sounds good? Apply online with your resume!
Fluidigm is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, or national origin.